Friday, March 22, 2013

Revamping Over the Weekend

Alright everybody, I'm tired of sitting around! This is going to be a quick post because I want to get back down to business. Things I am going to work on today, even if it totally wears me out:

  • Proofread more of Ontario
  • Go over others' edits of Ontario
  • Make a plan to finish Lorn before April
  • Decide what to write for Camp in April
  • Get blog back on track
Also, just because I feel like it, I have something special for all my blog, Facebook, and Twitter followers. I have been so happy about the wonderful reviews I've been receiving, and I wanted to give you all a little gift. Today only Through the Paper Wall is available for only $.99 on Smashwords! Sorry this doesn't really include those of you who already have a copy, but I appreciate you all so much, especially those who have written reviews. 

If you don't already have a copy of Through the Paper Wall, run out and get it today! Just head over to Smashwords and use this code: PP46B. Also, feel free to share this everywhere! I would love to get the word out and make the book available to as many people as possible. 

Thanks so much for all you do!

- Heidi Nicole Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment