Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Oh, the Places You'll Read!

There is a lady in my neighborhood who has recently attracted my attention. I don't know her. I've never met her. But, I do know something about her: She loves to read. Not only does she like to read, but she seems to really enjoy reading while sitting our on her front porch. Time after time, at varying times during the day, I've seen her there, sitting on her front porch, leaning on the door, and lost in some fabulous work of literary art. Sometimes it's a physical book, sometimes electronic. Either way, I think she is pretty darn awesome. The last time I saw her it got me thinking about the places people read, and I figured it would be fun to share some of my favorite places to read, and for you to tell me yours!

So, for me, there are TONS of places I have read, do read, and want to read. Here's a few:

In bed, of course! 



In the library



In a book store



Sitting by a fountain



In a tree house



Lying on the floor



In the car



Flying through the air



And one of my very favorites - in a café



So yeah, there's some fun little pics for you. Hopefully you were at least mildly amused. Of all these places though, I think I'd have to say that my favorite place to read would have to be either in my bed, on the couch, or in my big round chair . . . don't really know what to call it. It looks like this:

Now that I've mentioned some places I like to read, what about you? Where do you read? Where's the strangest place you've ever read? Where would you love to read? I want to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment