Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Spotlight: Narrator Andy Mack

Today I want to introduce you to one very talented guy: Mr. Andy Mack! Mack is a very talented voice artist, bringing to life many different stories as a narrator for audio books. You can check out his work by clicking here. From his site you can contact him about numerous types of projects, including:

· Radio Station Imaging 
· Animation and Video Games 
· Radio and Television Commercials/Promos
· IVR/Telephone Messaging 
· Audiobooks 
· Narrations 




A while back I became acquanted with Andy Mack while searching for a narrator for my book Through the Paper Wall. Mack auditioned for me, and I was definitely satisfied, so we went full speed ahead! Through the entire process I was impressed with Mack's professional attitude and his desire to do a great job and stay in contact with me. I couldn't be happier with the end result! 

Here are just a few of the reviews he has received:
"Andy's turn-around time is impeccable; wasting no time to get to work. His vocals pushed the stories he worked on to the next level." 
     - Kayla O'Brien, Director, Bandknight.com 

"Andy Mack breathed life into a character undergoing significant changes." 
     - Robert Parson, CEO at Audioblaze Productions and 
       Director, "Red Rover" 


"Andy Mack is a wonder! He nailed all of my impossible demands!"
      - Patti Cassidy, Director, "The Ballad of Baby Roger" 


Audio Creation Exchange is where I pursued my audio project, and you can find Mack there, as well as his site, linked above. I am extremely happy with how our project turned out, and I highly recommend Mack's talents, as well as his work ethic. Check out the work he did for me by clicking here (also available from iTunes): 







No comments:

Post a Comment