Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Just in Time For Halloween

Around this time of year we tend to enjoy the spookier aspects of life more than we normally would, so this book is perfect for right now! Not only does it tell a wonderful and suspenseful story, but it also explores the frighting power that governing bodies can obtain and hold over other people. To say I wasn't at least a little freaked out by what goes on in this story would be a lie, so I'm sharing it with you, just in time for Halloween!

K.D. Emerson has this to say to her readers.
Thanks to all the readers of my work and for your precious input. I don’t think you realize how much it means to me. Each one of you has given me a gift with your kind words. May God bless you in every step you take and may your life be filled with that glorious peace that passes all understanding.

~What Readers are saying ~

·         This book has a fascinating storyline and great characters with hidden talents. When I got to the end, I kept trying to flip to the next page before I realized it was a cliffhanger. No! I MUST know what happens next! ~ Laurie Boris
·         Looking for fantastic characters and a breath-holding, heart-pounding, hair-raising edge of your seat good time? Then look no further, Digitus 233 has it all ~ Maria
·         This knocked The Hunger Games right out of the running for me (and that's one of my favorites!) ~ Dominique
·         This sort of tale-spinning takes TALENT! All I've gotta say is this: KD - you'd better get the sequel written pretty darn quickly...!! ~ Liberty
·         Digitus 233 is an excellent example of an author whose characters look and sound real, and whose behaviour - while not always exemplary - rings true to me ~ Lynette
·         If you're a teacher, this is a book that is sure to capture the interest of your entire class! If you're a parent with a reluctant reader, I'd definitely suggest downloading this book to get him/her interested in reading! ~ Anne

Head on over and grab your own $.99 copy by clicking the picture below! 



1 comment:

  1. You are so freakin awesome, Heidi! Thanks for featuring me on your blog!

    ReplyDelete