Friday, January 18, 2013

Updates and the Liebster Award

Hi there everybody! It has been one slow week on my part. Well, when it comes to writing anyway, but I am really excited to get back into things on Monday. Last time I told you that I was sending Through the Paper Wall to my beta readers. So far I have received the files and comments back from one of my readers and I should be getting the others within the next couple of days. This is all so exciting, but also crazy! I am going to be swamped next week going through all three of those edits, but I am planning on getting it done in one week, so we'll see how that goes!

Now that you've been updated, this week I was nominated for the Liebster Award! So here we go with a fun little blog hop!

------



I was nominated by A.L. Jambor at Java with Jambor! Thanks!

Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees. 
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs). 
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog. 

Questions I have been asked: 

1. Do you think Kristen Steward ever smiles?
Well, everyone has their own way of smiling, but I don't think hers is that noticeable. At least not from what I have seen. I don't really pay that much attention to her honestly. 

2. Before you discovered blogging, what did you do in your spare time?
Well, I still do these things, lol. Scrapbooking, music, reading. 

3. Why did the cow jump over the moon?
Well, see the cow was trying to follow Doctor Who. 

4. As a child, what book spoke to you?
Any book my Mom read to me during school.

5. If you could be any character from any book, who would you be?
Hermione Granger 

6. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
This is NOT a fair question! But right now I'll say Cookies and Cream. 

7. If you could live in any era, which one would it be?
50s baby!

8. Why did you choose that era? 
Elvis! And all the awesome other music that was going on. And the cars, and the clothes, and the jukeboxes, and the hair, and the shoes, and the diners. . . yeah, can you tell I love the 50s? :)

9. Something you've learned from a child.
Find joy in the simple things. 

10. Are your books in alphabetical  order, or just randomly placed on the shelf?
They are not in alphabetical order, but they are categorized my genre. 

11. What time is your alarm set for?
I have alarms set on my phone right now for 11:30am, 9:30am, 3:00pm, 12:00pm, 9:45am, 5:05pm, all for different days! I use them as reminders. 

11 Random Facts about Me 

1. I love tomato basil soup.
2. I wish the 90s would come back.
3. I think 90s pop is the best pop there ever was or ever will be.
4. I almost always carry a water bottle.
5. I play three instruments and sing.
6. I love old things, especially books.
7. I have a BA in History.
9. I am a total NaNoWriMo addict.
10. A lot of my closest friends are people I have never met. 
11. I largely don't like the music that is out right now. 

Questions for Nominees: 

1. What do you turn to when you are bored?
2. Granola bars or Poptarts?
3. If you could move to the city for free, would you do it?
4. Where is the number one place you want to go?
5. If you could be in a movie, who would be your love interest? 
6. Has the time come to talk of cabbages and kings?
7. What did you always want to be when you were little?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would you do?
10. What was the last thing you ate?
11. What is that thing on your left? 

No comments:

Post a Comment